不堪一击 发表于 2024-5-26 18:10:52

2020-2021长沙市学年九年级英语上册期末试卷人教版

2020-2021学年湖南长沙九年级上英语期末试卷一、单选题 1.—How can we improve ourEnglish?
—We can study by ______. A.listen to English radios                                 B.readmore books
C.communicating with friends 2.I wonder ______ you wouldlike to go hiking with us this weekend. A.when                        B.that                            C.if 3.—Whose guitar is this?
—It ______ Jeffry. A.belongs to               B.belong to                  C.must be 4.______ midsummer'smorning, the sun shines directly into the center of the stones. A.On                               B.At                              C.In 5.______ smart invention theInternet is! A.What an                  B.What                        C.What a 6.—Have you ever been to theGreat Wall?
—Yes. I ______ there with my father last year. A.have gone               B.went                        C.have been 7.—When ______ the 24thWinter Olympic Games ______ in Beijing?
—In 2022. A.will; be held            B.is; held                     C.will; hold 8.—Look at the boy withgreen hair. It's cool!
—But I don't think students ________ to color their hair. A.shouldn't be allowed                                    B.mustn'tbe allowed
C.should be allowed 9.—Do you know the woman________ is talking with our teacher?
—Yes, she is a reporter from CCTV. A.whose                        B.who                            C.which 10. —Can you tell me ______?
—He lives in Shanghai. A.where did Mark live                                       B.where Mark lives
C.where does Mark live二、完形填空 11. I used to have little passion(激情)in my life. But what happened the other day changed my mind. Then Ilearned how(1)______ it is to have a passion in life.That day I went home in Mom's car. WhenMom(2)______ at a red light, someone on the side of the road caught myeyes. It was a man dressed in rags(破旧衣服). He was homeless. That didn't interest me(3)______ I had seen manypeople like him before. Those people usually looked unhappy and hopeless. Butthis man was(4)______ in some way. He was not sitting down with a(5)______ expression.Instead, he had a(6)______ in his hand and was dancing happily to the music. The radioseemed to be the most precious(珍贵)thing hehad. "Mom, why does that man have a radio though he's(7)______?" I asked."He(8)______ it," shereplied."But why doesn't he use the money tobuy food or clothes? He(9)______ something that he didn't need." "Well, Sarah,sometimes food and clothes aren't the most important."That man must care so much about musicthat he bought a radio instead of food or clothes. I soon realized that(10)______ is the key tolife. (1)A.difficult                      B.important               C.strange (2)A.walked                     B.exercised                  C.stopped (3)A.because                     B.but                              C.when (4)A.different                  B.common                  C.polite (5)A.happy                         B.nervous                     C.sad
下载链接:2020-2021长沙市学年九年级英语上册期末试卷.zip (访问密码: 6688)

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2020-2021长沙市学年九年级英语上册期末试卷人教版