不堪一击 发表于 2024-5-25 16:56:22

2020-2021学年湖南长沙九年级上英语期末试卷

2020-2021学年湖南长沙九年级上英语期末试卷一、单选题 1.—How can we improve ourEnglish?
—We can study by ______. A.listen to English radios                                  B.readmore books
C.communicating with friends 2.I wonder ______ you wouldlike to go hiking with us this weekend. A.when                        B.that                            C.if 3.—Whose guitar is this?
—It ______ Jeffry. A.belongs to                B.belong to                  C.must be 4.______ midsummer'smorning, the sun shines directly into the center of the stones. A.On                               B.At                              C.In 5.______ smart invention theInternet is! A.What an                  B.What                        C.What a 6.—Have you ever been to theGreat Wall?
—Yes. I ______ there with my father last year. A.have gone               B.went                        C.have been 7.—When ______ the 24thWinter Olympic Games ______ in Beijing?
—In 2022. A.will; be held            B.is; held                     C.will; hold 8.—Look at the boy withgreen hair. It's cool!
—But I don't think students ________ to color their hair. A.shouldn't be allowed                                     B.mustn'tbe allowed
C.should be allowed 9.—Do you know the woman________ is talking with our teacher?
—Yes, she is a reporter from CCTV. A.whose                        B.who                            C.which 10. —Can you tell me ______?
—He lives in Shanghai. A.where did Mark live                                       B.where Mark lives
C.where does Mark live二、完形填空 11. I used to have little passion(激情)in my life. But whathappened the other day changed my mind. Then I learned how(1)______ it is tohave a passion in life.That day I went home in Mom's car. When Mom(2)______ at a redlight, someone on the side of the road caught my eyes. It was a man dressed inrags(破旧衣服). He was homeless. That didn't interest me(3)______ I hadseen many people like him before. Those people usually looked unhappy andhopeless. But this man was(4)______ in some way. He was not sitting down with a(5)______expression. Instead, he had a(6)______ in his hand and was dancing happily to the music. The radioseemed to be the most precious(珍贵)thing he had. "Mom, why does that man have a radio though he's(7)______?" Iasked."He(8)______ it," she replied."But why doesn't he use the money to buy food or clothes? He(9)______something that he didn't need." "Well, Sarah, sometimes food andclothes aren't the most important."That man must care so much about music that he bought a radioinstead of food or clothes. I soon realized that(10)______ is thekey to life. (1)A.difficult                      B.important               C.strange (2)A.walked                     B.exercised                  C.stopped (3)A.because                  B.but                              C.when (4)A.different                  B.common                  C.polite (5)A.happy                         B.nervous                     C.sad (6)A.radio                        B.hat                              C.phone (7)A.careless                  B.hopeful                      C.homeless (8)A.fixed                           B.bought                     C.made (9)A.paid for                      B.asked for                   C.waited for (10)A.knowledge                B.happiness               C.health三、阅读理解 12.
Ma YunBorn in 1964,Hangzhou, ZhejiangThe Chairman ofAlibaba Group    Tu Youyou
87 years old, China
The 2019 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine   

(1)Who is the Chairman of Alibaba Group?A.Li Yundi.                     B.Lang Lang.                C.Ma Yun. (2)What kind of the Nobel Prize did Tu Youyou receive?A.Physics.                                                             B.Physiologyor Medicine.
C.Literature. 13.
file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.pngHarry Potter and the DeathlyHallowsBy J. K. RowlingPaperback, 784 pages.Publisher: Arthur a LevineDate: 07/07/2009Reading level: Age: 9-12Price: $16.69file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.pngDeceptively DeliciousBy Jessica SeinfeldHardcover, 204 pages.Publisher: CollinsDate: 09/01/2019Reading Level: AdultsPrice: $12.83file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image005.pngRich Dad, Poor DadBy Robert T. KiyosakiPaperback, 266 pagesPublisher: Business PlusDate: 01/01/2019Reading Level: ParentsPrice: $5.59
下载地址:
长沙市2020-2021学年九年级英语上册期末试卷.zip (访问密码: 6688)

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2020-2021学年湖南长沙九年级上英语期末试卷